With the festive season on, Praadis Jewellers offer you the latest designs in gold and diamond jewellery with their chocolatte collection.
Praadis Jewellers have launched their exclusive Dhanteras collection for the ongoing festive season. They offer designs in White Gold, Rose Gold, and Diamond Jewellery across a wide range of products including earrings, rings, bracelets, bangles, and pendants. The collection boasts of various nature-inspired and geometrical shape designs. There are more than 4000 unique designs across the whole range of products on their website and jewellery store in Bhopal. Buyers can also customize the jewellery according to their demands.
The term Dhanteras has been coined from two words; Dhan meaning money and Teras signifying the 13th day. Dhanteras is the first day of Diwali and is the 13th Lunar Day according to the month of Hindu calendar. Shopping precious metals during Dhanteras has been a long followed custom since ages. Gold and Diamond Jewellery are the people’s favourite to buy during this auspicious occasion.
Praadis Jewellers has brought new and exciting offers this festive season. Be it Diwali, Dusshera or Dhanteras, they make sure to give the best offers to their customers. For Dhanteras 2018 too, they have come up with new and better deals than ever to make your day worth. With no hidden charges, they offer 100% transparency when it comes to buying jewellery. They are also offering a lifetime exchange of jewellery and are therefore, trustworthy.
Jewellery is one of those things which you keep for life. Whether you gift it to someone or you keep it for you. You know what it means when you buy a piece of jewellery . But what if after all the efforts you put and of all the money you spent you don’t get what you exactly wanted.
In our previous blogs, we have mentioned jewellery selection, choosing an engagement ring, and much more. To support our previous blogs, this blog is focused on a crucial question which many clients put on while they visit us. WHAT SHOULD WE CHOOSE FOR BUYING JEWELLERY– LOCAL STORE OR ONLINE STORE?
After a long run of research and questionnaires, we have concluded to a few points which will surely help you!
1) Quality – Can you tell the exact quality of a diamond just by looking to the product description provided online? Frankly, I cannot. But yes if you see the same jewellery piece at a local jewellery store than it can make things different. What if I say what they do online is they use a high definition picture and edit it on the level best. I accept some stores tell you every detail of a diamond you buying, but can you examine the cut and designs?
2) THE TOUCH OF THE JEWELLERY – Keeping the quality of the jewellery aside for a moment, tell me how important is this jewellery piece to you? Will it be a perfect gift for her? Will the touch remind her of you? Sometimes the most trending jewellery piece may not suit her and give her the perfect touch.
3) Don’t get scammed – When you buy jewellery online you open the doors for people to cheat. Maybe with the quality, or products service or anything. I am not a stereotype, but this is one of the harsh realities of online shopping. So before you buy any jewellery online check not to get scammed.
4) Personality inclined! – The jewellery you buy either online or through local stores, keep one thing in mind, and whatever you buy must blend in with your personality. Whether it’s a beautiful diamond ring or a heavily embedded rose gold neck piece.
5) Authentic Jewellery! – There are no laws applied to online shopping yet! That means if you don’t get a product of the same quality you cannot file a complaint. That brings our next point in the listing – authentic jewellery . When you go to a local store, you can ask for the certification or an authentic proof of it. Either the jewellery must be hallmarked or certified from authentic associations approved by GIA (for diamonds) such as DGLA.
6) Value for money – Me as buyer prefer getting a product from a seller giving me the value for money and I am sure many of you prefer the same. But, do you expect the same when you buy a product from the online stores?
So before you buy any jewellery from online stores think twice, or thrice, or more. And if still, you don’t find a solution, then trust me to go to a